Thursday, September 26, 2013

more found poetry

Welp, I finally revised that found poetry we attempted a couple weeks back wherein a scientific management book or whatever was thrown at me. I really do quite enjoy the scientific management slang, but contrasting it with dictionary definitions did not work out as I had hoped that it would. So, I pulled out Volume One of The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite and I pulled out some choice selections. WUAHAHAHAHAHA.






Management Suite

researchers developed the method
Sir Reginald set out with his bodyguard Abhijat

supervised and enforced by governmental agencies
it came from an atomic flying elbow

some distance from customers, highly automated and capital intensive
she could play the violin

next, we deseasonalize the data
Father's really dead, isn't he, Pogo?

to succeed beyond the year 2000
Godspeed, Spaceboy, sir

optimal solutions in the graphical solution method lie at intersections
every time I close my eyes I see centipedes

changing long-range capacity needs of organizations
The Kraken made a vague reference to ice cream

closeness ratings are used to reflect the desirability
you've wanted to kiss me since you were eight years old

in a plumbing supply company
Isn't your sister a violinist? The crazy one?

order point = expected demand during lead time + safety stock
TANTRUM?! YOU'RE CALLING THIS A TANTRUM?!

researchers developed the methods and philosophy called scientific management
Can I interest you in destroying the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment