Thursday, September 26, 2013

happy thorsday!

Hello all! Get ready for a slew of poetry for I am posting as much as possible today so I don't have to do it all in one hour the day of our class. WHOOP WHOOP.

I wanted to do a parody of Friday, but write it as Thorsday. Unfortunately, that's already been done and it's not really that cool so I went and made those Ed Sanders gifs instead because they are a million times cooler.

FIRST OFF, THE VIDEO FIRST IN CASE YOU FORGOT HOW AWESOME IT IIIIIISSSSS


SECOND, I GIFT YOU WITH THESE GIFS








3 comments:

  1. Oh thy mighty gifs overwhelm me so with laughter and euphoric memories! Funnies :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the scissor-master last month as he popped up in my farcebook stream!
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/1380456_863324569030_1018463170_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy on the left looks super intimidated. Those scissors are POWERFUL.

    ReplyDelete