Wednesday, September 18, 2013

that book thing we were supposed to read (don't worry I did read it)

I thought I would post about this shindig before we went to class.



I don't get it.

I don't want to say it's not poetry just because I don't understand it because art is subjective (lol lol cliche), but I am just lost on this. Hopefully our discussion tonight will shed some light on this thingy and I can get it and enjoy it. To be honest, I didn't sit down and read it word for word because I was so lost. Boop, my fault. Maybe someone who likes it can tell me why they like it and show me the beauty in it? I don't know.



BTW I'm playing Injustice now with Adrian until class starts so... excuse for why I don't comment on other stuff or look to see if anyone else has put up a blog??


No comments:

Post a Comment