Tuesday, October 29, 2013

a little update, I guess?

Adrian and I went to Vertigo Voices for some sick readings! It was a grand ol' time and on the walk back home we brought up our idea of making a zine again and now we're making progress! It might just end up being a chapbook, though. Not sure yet.

I'm putting it on the bloggy blog because I want to get this done before the semester is over and perhaps putting it on here will force us to get 'er done! WHOOT.

Uhhh, goodies now?

I shall post some Blame Society Films stuff on here. WHOOT WHOOT.

Beer & Board Games

I sponsored them and they toasted me on the show, but sadly got my gender wrong. Oh welllllll. The episode I'm toasted in is Season 2: Drunk Birthday Risk!



Welcome to the Basement

Movies!



Chad Vader

Star Wars!

1 comment:

  1. if poetry was meant to be a distraction, then your blog is winning.

    ReplyDelete